Friday, July 12, 2013

{ A Pixar Conspiracy Theory }

A conspiracy theory regarding the Pixar movies? Sounds pretty wack-a-doodle to me, at least that's what I first thought...
I heard about this theory a few month back, and since it's been lingering with me for a while I kept looking (I have a 2 year old so it's not like Pixar movies aren't in the rotation pretty regularly) for any overlap in the films and low and behold, I did find a few! I won't get into mine, because




In the beginning of Up, Carl is forced to give up his house to a corporation because they are expanding the city. Think on that. What corporation is guilty for polluting the earth and wiping out life in the distant future because of technology overreach?


Buy-n-Large (BNL), a corporation that runs just about everything by the time we get to Wall-E. In the “History of BNL” commercial from the movie, we’re told that BNL has even taken over the world governments. Did you catch that this one corporation achieved global dominance? 

Interestingly, this is the same organization alluded to in Toy Story 3:
Toy Story 3 (Buzz's batteries)
Toy Story 3 (Buzz’s batteries)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...